Monday, December 28, 2009

The Historical Reading Challenge

COMPLETED JULY 30, 2010!


At the Obsessed level, of course! That's twenty books, but I don't foresee any problems meeting that goal! This is the first reading challenge I am undertaking and I'm looking forward to it. This one is hosted by Royal Reviews. Click on the link to view the guidelines and sign up for the challenge.

Here's what I've read and reviewed for this challenge so far this year:

1. Pendragon's Banner by Helen Hollick
2. Midnight Fires by Nancy Means Wright
3. The Scarlet Lion by Elizabeth Chadwick
4. Dawn on a Distant Shore by Sara Donati
5. Lake in the Clouds by Sara Donati
6. The Outer Banks House by Diann Ducharme
7. Captivity by Deborah Noyes
8. My Name is Mary Sutter by Robin Oliveira
9. Shadowbrook by Beverly Swerling
10. The Adventures of Alianore Audley by Brian Wainwright
11. The Book of Fires by Jane Borodale
12. The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom
13. Through A Glass Darkly by Karleen Koen
14. Pope Joan by Donna Woolfolk Cross
15. Now Face To Face by Karleen Koen
16. Fire Along the Sky by Sara Donati
17. Queen of Swords by Sara Donati
18. Watermark by Vanitha Sankaran
19. For A Queen's Love by Jean Plaidy
20. Daughters of the Witching Hill by Mary Sharratt

And I have officially completed the challenge with 5 months left! Of course, I will read many more historicals this year and I will post reviews of the best ones to the challenge review board, but the pressure is now off! Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Getting feedback on my posts makes my day! Thanks for being here!