Thursday, March 4, 2010

Library Loot: March 4

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post, visit A Striped Armchair and link it using Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!


After finishing Through a Glass Darkly: A Novel last night, and LOVING it, I had to go pick up the sequel and the prequel. They don't have the same consensus of stellar reviews that the first book has, but I've just got to find out what happens to Barbara Devane!

Now Face to Face: A Novel          Dark Angels: A Novel


6 comments:

  1. How lovely you were able to get them both straight away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I looked up their status on the library's website with baited breath, hoping they would be available and then hoping no one else would snag them before I got there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I belive I have Through a Glass Darkly on my TBR list. Glad to hear that you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know where to look when I need some historical fiction recommendations! I need to get Through a Glass Darkly sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to read the first book in this trilogy. It's been on my list for ages!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Getting feedback on my posts makes my day! Thanks for being here!