Sunday, August 29, 2010

Library Loot: August 28


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Marg and Claire that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post, visit one of their blogs and link to Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!


Well, it's been quite a while since I got some loot from the library! I didn't even know that Eva had handed over her co-hosting duties, so Hello Claire! I've been dutifully trying to make some headway into the backlog of review books I've got sitting on my shelf and on my Nook. But I managed to swing by and pick up a  few goodies this week!

Here Burns My Candle: A Novel  Tamed by a Laird  Lady of the Butterflies

And an audiobook:
The Dark Is Rising Sequence, Book Two: The Dark Is Rising

What did you get? Please leave a comment with a link to your Loot!

4 comments:

  1. I loved Lady of the Butterflies. If you want to read my review..here it is. Sometimes I know I like to wait to read blogger reviews...but if you want here it is.

    http://bookwormsdinner.blogspot.com/2010/07/review-youve-been-waiting-for-lady-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also loved Lady of the Butterflies - hope you will too.

    Royal Reviews are having a discussion on Here Burns my Candle on Wednesday which you might be interested in.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's my post for the week.

    http://mydevotionalthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/08/library-loot-august-28.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I saw someone else with Lady of the Butterflies this week as well!

    Enjoy your loot!

    Ruth, please be sure to leave your link at the Mr Linky on my blog or on Claire's blog so that we can come and visit and see what loot you have!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Getting feedback on my posts makes my day! Thanks for being here!