Thursday, November 18, 2010

Library Loot: November 17-23

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week.

And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries! This week Marg has Mr. Linky.


It's been a while since I've participated in the Loot, and what do you know, we've got a new look! I've started visiting a smaller branch of my library that's closer to my house and was pleasantly surprised to find a great selection in their new arrivals section, including these two that have been on my wishlist for a while:

Discord's Apple  Roses

Then I browsed through the young adult section and this one caught my eye. Didn't realize till I got home that this is third in a series, but it looks like it can stand on it's own. We'll see!

The Princess and the Snowbird

Did you visit your local library this week?
Leave a comment and share your Loot!

3 comments:

  1. The Princess and the Snowbird looks like a good read! The cover is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thoroughly enjoyed Roses when I read it! Enjoy your loot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a pretty blog! And your library loot looks excellent. But the one that I'm going to go and look up is on your sidebar: Island of the Swans... such a beautiful cover. Must go and see what that's about.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Getting feedback on my posts makes my day! Thanks for being here!