Sunday, November 20, 2011

I'm in the Reviewer Spotlight Today!


Welcome to the Reviewer Spotlight, a feature on my other blog, It's All in the Details, where dedicated book reviewers share their thoughts on reading and reviewing historical fiction!
Today's guest is . . . Me!
Hey, it's my birthday, humor me!




Why do you read historical fiction?

I’ve always been a history geek and I love to be swept away to another time and place when I’m reading. And I like that I’m learning when I’m reading historical fiction. (Mostly. See question five.)

What are you reading now?

I’m just starting Cross My Heart by Sasha Gould, young adult suspense in 1585 Venice.

What makes a great read for you?

A book that takes hold of my emotions and my imagination and doesn’t let go, even after I’ve finished it; a book that brings a time period to life in a way that gives me an appreciation and a better understanding of the history that occurred there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Getting feedback on my posts makes my day! Thanks for being here!