Wednesday, January 20, 2010

French Historicals Oh-La-La!


The Challenge will run from January 1st to December 15th 2010.
All you have to do is read any Historical Fiction or Non-fiction books based on French history or French historical figures. Books can also overlap with other Challenges. Reading Levels:

La Princesse: Read 3 books
La Dauphine: Read 6 books
La Reine: Read 9 books
L’Impératrice: More than 9 books


One more challenge I couldn't resist!
Reading A Place of Greater Safety: A Novel by Hilary Mantel,
really got me wanting to read more about the French Revolution,
so when I saw this challenge I signed up right away.
I'm going to shoot for the La Dauphine Level.

Read and Reviewed:
A Place of Greater Safety by Hilary Mantel
Through A Glass Darkly by Karleen Koen
Watermark by Vanitha Sankaran



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining the challenge! It should be lots of fun. Let me know if ever you'd like me to posat one of your reviews:)
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going for the La Dauphine level too as I couldn't resist this challenge either. Off to read your review of Hilary Mantel I'd thought of as one of my reads for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Getting feedback on my posts makes my day! Thanks for being here!