Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Library Loot: February 24

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post, visit Reading Adventures and link it using Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!


I'm reading Through A Glass Darkly with the European Royalty group on Goodreads in March. Was looking for some Civil War books for my husband and came across The Black Flower. Picked up The Meaning of Night for my mother-in-law, who likes history but doesn't read historical fiction, she's into mysteries, so I'm trying to convince her to give a historical mystery a try and then I plan to read it, too!

Through a Glass Darkly: A Novel     The Black Flower: A Novel of the Civil War     The Meaning of Night: A Confession

And then it turned out the library was having a paperback sale, so I just had to stop and browse and here's what I picked up:
(Not bad for $3, eh?)

Follow the River   The Wolf and the Raven   Outlaw
  Cold Mountain  


5 comments:

  1. All three of these books sound interesting! Hope you enjoy your finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the cover for The Meaning of Night. My post is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to read Karleen Koen for the longest time! Enjoy your reads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for paperback sales! :) That Meaning of Night cover is so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic paperback loot! Hope you're enjoying Through a Glass Darkly - I remember reading that a few years back and liking it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Getting feedback on my posts makes my day! Thanks for being here!