Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays: Queen of Swords

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:



  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Queen of Swords 
The promised trunks were in the middle of the room, and propped up on one of them, at a jaunty angle, the severed head of Piero Bardi. Flies swarmed like a halo around it.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! I'm glad I finished my breakfast!

    My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, not trying to be gory, but it was the most interesting line on the page I opened to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy this book! You were right in your comment on my Teaser. This is one of my favourite books in this series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser. Definitely gets your attention

    Here is my teaser for today.
    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay...ewww...I hope that you enjoy your book. Here's My Teaser

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Getting feedback on my posts makes my day! Thanks for being here!