Monday, November 26, 2018

Let Them Read Books Named to Feedspot's List of Top 35 Historical Fiction Book Blogs


I was so surprised and excited to receive a notification from Anuj Agarwal, founder of Feedspot, that Let Them Read Books is among the
Top 35 Historical Fiction Book Blogs on their site! 

Feedspot encourages readers to follow these blogs "because they are actively working to educate, inspire, and empower their readers with frequent updates and high-quality information."

They go on to explain how they determined the top blogs using the following criteria:


  • Google reputation and Google search ranking
  • Influence & popularity on Facebook, Twitter & other social media sites
  • Quality and consistency of posts.
  • Feedspot’s editorial team and expert review

And I'm in good company! Some of my favorite blogs owned by some of my favorite people also made the list, including:

Reading the Past by Sarah Johnson
A Writer of History by Mary Tod
Passages to the Past by Amy Bruno
Unabridged Chick by Audra Friend
Caz's Reading Room by Carol Sissons

Check out the entire list and add some great new blogs to your repertoire! Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Getting feedback on my posts makes my day! Thanks for being here!