Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My First Blog Award!


This was given to me by Jennifer G at The Introverted Reader. Yay!
The rules for this award are rather simple. All I have to do is answer the following questions with a single word answer and then pass this along to five bloggers.

(1) Your Cell Phone?  EnV
(2) Your Hair?  Blonde
(3) Your Mother?  Nancy
(4) Your Father?  Tommy
(5) Your Favorite Food?  Pizza
(6) Your Dream Last Night?  None
(7) Your Favorite Drink?  Beer
(8) Your Dream/Goal?  Author
(9) What Room Are You In?  Study
(10) Your Hobby?  Reading
(11) Your Fear?  Death
(12) Where Do You Want To Be In Six Years?  Charleston
(13) Where Were You Last Night?  Home
(14) Something That You Aren't?  Sweet
(15) Muffins?  Blueberry
(16) Wish List Item?  Vacation
(17) Where Did You Grow Up?  Virginia
(18) Last Thing You Did?  Dressed
(19) What Are You Wearing?  Sweater
(20) Your TV?  Big
(21) Your Pets?  Pit Bulls
(22) Friends?  Supportive
(23) Your Life?  Stable
(24) Your Mood?  Tired
(25) Missing Someone?  No
(26) Vehicle?  Tahoe
(27) Something You Aren't Wearing?  Jewelry
(28) Your Favorite Store?  Bookstore
(29) Your Favorite Color?  Green
(30) When Was The Last Time You Laughed?  Today
(31) Last Time You Cried?  Yesterday
(32) Your Best Friend?  Lyn Rae
(33) One Place You Go To Over And Over Again?  South Carolina
(34) Facebook?  Addicted
(35) Favorite Place To Eat?  Home

I'm passing this award along to the blogging ladies who kindly signed up to follow my infant blog:



3 comments:

  1. Awww, thank you for the award! And congratulations on your first one! I see many more in your future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow........thank you, Jenny. My first blog award too! - Congratulations to us both. Now I'll have to figure out who to pass it on to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. It's my first award too! Look for my answers over the weekend as this week if full of evening meetings.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Getting feedback on my posts makes my day! Thanks for being here!